ACCOUNTS OF TRUSTS AND COOPERATIVE SOCIETIES
Ordinance No: O.5495
Minimum Admission Requirements: All the students who have enrolled for degree course in University of Mumbai
Duration: One Year No.UG/26 of 2006
Circular No: Dated 24th January, 2006
- To provide to the students of University of Mumbai on additional add on courses also to benefit the industry by providing them with suitable trained persons in life field of accounting and finance.
- To prepare students to exploit opportunities being newly credited, in the accounting and finance profession.
- To provide adequate basic understanding about accounting and finance education among the students.
- To give an adequate exposure to operational environment in the field of accounting and finance.
- To inculcate and practical in approach by using modern technology among the students in the field of Accounting and Finance.