Skip to content
- Admission forms for B.B.A. and B.Com. programmes are made available on the college website .
- Interested students will have to apply online for admission to their chosen programme before the last date.
- The candidates should refer Savitribai Phule Pune University eligibility criteria for admission to B.B.A. and B. Com. Programmes.
- The selection process is purely based on merit.
- Every student will have to undergo a personal interview with the college principal as part of the selection process.
- The decision of the college Principal will be final as to whether admission will be granted or rejected to any student.
- The selected students will have to pay full fees and secure his/her admission.
- Students should submit the Migration certificate from their Universities/ Boards.
- Original L.C / T.C. and two attested true copies to be attached with the application form.
- Minimum 70% attendance in each subject is compulsory as per the Savitribai Phule Pune University rules.
- It is mandatory to submit a copy of Aadhar Card as a proof of permanent address of the applicant.
- Anti-Ragging Affidavit is mandatory to be submitted at the time of admission.
- All admissions and cancellations of admission and refund of fees shall be as per the norms of Savitribai Phule Pune University.
- Reservation for backward Category-candidates will be as per the norms of Govt. of Maharashtra.
- Foreign students seeking admission to this college should contact the International Student Centre at the Savitribai Phule Pune University for obtaining the Letter of Admission. Admissions to foreign students will be granted only after the Letter of Admission is produced.
- Students have to apply online on the College Website any time.
- The shortlisted students have to secure admission by payment of fees at the time of admission.
- The candidates should refer Savitribai Phule Pune University eligibility criteria for admission to B.B.A. Programme.