Tale Vibhag Shikshan Prasarak Mandal’s D.G.Tatkare Arts ‘Commerce College Library Named as ‘Shri Manohar Keshav Randive Library ‘established at 2001 years having collection of 8998 books, print journals and magazines, also college has subscribe N-List, E recourses database with e-books and e-journals library is situated at second floor, 82.10.qs.Mtrs area. Easily accessible for the Student and staff.
List of books, periodicals and journals, E-resources
New Arrival Display
Library information such as new arrivals, Library rules, Journal list, Notices, Newspaper clipping etc are display on library notice board from time to time.
Book Bank Facility
Book bank facility with minimum deposit is provided to economically backward but clear student. Minimum 4 books are provided for whole year for the selected student.
OPAC facility on One Computer terminal is given to Staff & Students to see availability of Books and information about stack. Syllabus, previous year question papers and in house digital articles are available through OPAC. It is used to see dues also. To use OPAC assistance is provided by library staff.
News Paper clipping files
There are clipping files on different subjects required by staff.
Digital Library for Staff & Students
Digital /E Resources are available for staff in the digital library of the library
High speed Internet Facility is Provided
To support the University’s vision, by bringing people and information together in innovative ways.
To support the mission of the University, by providing the library users information services by way of instruction, research, and curricular offerings through updated Library resources and services.
To acquire, organize and update the library collection to support the teaching-learning and research programmes.
To provide instruction and assistance in the effective use of learning resources / services.
Inflibnet- N-List (National Library and information services infrastructure for scholarly content)
LIBRARY ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Dr.Lokhande B.M. (I/c Principal)
Prof. Wadhawal M.J. (Librarian)
Mr.Mahajan V.M.(Head Clerk)
Mr.Polekar M.G.(Library Attd.)
Mrs.Salunke Siddhi Sahadev (Student)
Mr. Tambat Damesh DattaRam (Student)
M.Lib & I.sc,B.ed. SET
Text and Reference Books
Total Number of books
No. of E-journals
6000 from N-LIST Database
No. of E- Books
1,99,500+ from N-LIST Database
Journals and Magazine
Back Volumes of Journals & Periodical
Online And Offline Services
Offline Services and facilities
Online Services and Facilities
New Arrival Display
Book Barrowing Facilities
Book Bank facility
Online Book Suggestion
National Digital Library
Back Volume of Periodicals
Open access Journals
E PG Pataskala
Library Orientation Program me
Current Awareness Service
Feedback / Suggestion Box
Minor Research Projects
News Paper Clipping
- Every student entering the Library Premises must have his/her college Identity Card. It should be produced as and when demanded by any of the Library staff.
- Identity card and Reader’s Ticket are nontransferable.
- Students must handle books, periodicals etc. with great care. Any attempt to damage books or periodicals by defacing or tearing the pages will be treated as misconduct and strictly dealt with that matter.
- If any book / periodical is lost, appropriate fine has to be paid as per rules.
- If the original Identity Card or Reader’s Card is lost, a duplicate will be issued on payment of Rs. 100/- each.
- Books will be issue according to days given on library notice board for respective class
- Student can avail maximum two books for one week . Books should be renew after one week otherwise fine of Rs. 1/- per day will be charge
- Use of Mobile is strictly prohibited in the Library.
Study Room Rules
- Complete silence and strict discipline must be maintained in the library and study room.
- Textbooks, reference books and journals will be issued to students against Identity Cards.
- If any reference is required, students should approach the Librarian & his staff.
- User Orientation Programs for Students
- Regular Book Exhibitions.
- Book Talks / Book Reviews.
- Announcement of `Best Library User Award’.
- Vaachan Prerna Diwas
- Digitization of Rare books in the library
- Library Website providing E-based services.
Very soon library will acquire library Apps/ Remote Access Facility to use the library resources in digital gadgets in clouding mobile
Best Practices of the Library
Book Review Club
Opac made available in the library and on college website
Computerization of library with Standard Software
Displaying New Arrivals
http://www.esahity.com/ Marathi books
- Web OPAC
- Information Resources
- Journal Holding List
- Rare Book Society Of India
- National Digital Library Of India
- Marathi Books
- Marathi Vishwakosh
- NCERT Books
- Open Thesis
- Directory Of Open Access Journals
American Institute of Physics [18 titles]
Annual Reviews [33 titles]
Economic and Political Weekly (EPW) [1 title]
Indian Journals [180+ titles]
Institute of Physics [46 titles]
JSTOR [2500+ titles]
Oxford University Press [262 titles]
Royal Society of Chemistry [29 titles]
H. W. Wilson [3000+ titles]
Cambridge University Press [224 titles] (2010-2016)
Cambridge Books Online [1800 titles]
E-brary [150000+ titles]
EBSCoHost-Net Library [936 titles]
Hindustan Book Agency [65+ titles]
Institute of South East Asian Studies(ISEAS) Books [382+ titles]
Oxford Scholarship [1402+ titles]
Springer eBooks [2300 titles]
Sage Publication eBooks [1000 titles]
Taylor Francis eBooks [1800 titles]
Myilibrary-McGraw Hill [1124 titles]